Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The power base is laying in ruin.

The power base is laying in ruin.

Oh don't despair; the world will always hold a special place for the white straight male. However, the reason we don't say that's so gay anymore is for the same reason we don't say that's so nigger anymore. My brother and sister inspire in me the above notion, but come on you guys, "'Queer' is our name for you!" I am quoting from Homer Simpson in the episode when he confronts John Waters, a gay.

My heart is broken still. The girl I truly love is a fading memory, but the woman, who makes herself hot and available, with little theatrics and righteous moves, scares the hell out of me.

Do I marry her Mommy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home