Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Disturbing Things

Within a week I was exposed to two very disturbing things.

On the radio I heard a story about a woman who killed her three-week-old child by cooking her in a microwave.

I saw a DVD of a woman shitting into another woman's mouth which then proceeded to eat said shit.

To make matters worse, I believe the other night I dreamt I was fucking a cat or possibly a large rodent.

All of the above is true.

and this:

Marvin,

I appreciate the expedience in which your father put in the new thermostat, but I am afraid to say it is malfunctioning. Please tell your father that the mercury switch doesn’t dip down enough when the temperature leaver is set to its coolest setting. The mercury bubble in the thermostat lies too horizontal to shut the floor heater down completely, so it runs continually. Not good. $$$$$$. I think it would be best if you folks installed a thermostat with an “on” and “off” switch as well as a temperature leaver. For now I have jerry rigged the thermostat to shut the floor heater off, so it is no emergency but pretty urgent that you replace this one.

Thanks,

Mathew
#Unit 452

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home