Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Thursday, February 23, 2006

A Wayner Oration:

Rule: Thank the ones who have tolerated you.

Possible Reactions:

The Coworkers: "Fuck you, dickhead!"

"Please stop talking now, or as God as my witness, I will confront you badly with fire."

(One of us just smiles congenially; the other makes a big mistake.)

Your sibling may say: "
Mom hates you more than me!"

Your friends say:

"That was so fun then."

Your lover says:

"Stop it honey, zzzzzzzz, that was nice, giggle giggle, nuzzle nuzzle, lovie dovie, sweet home, that’s my lover’s way. What’s that honey? No no, honey. Animalistic speaking, it was animalistic and darling what we did.

I just tonight realized.

Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Kamoomoo said...

Quite the gibberish, but it had a nice pyscho thing going on, so I left it. No, I'm not really going to kill someone with fire, nor do I want anyone to kill someone else with fire. Don't kill yourself with fire, let's leave the fire on the beach.

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home