Name:
Location: Sacramento, California, United States

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My only hero, ever.

Michael Newdow http://www.restorethepledge.com/mike_newdow/ is the one person who has risen to the status of hero in my eyes. I have called others hero, but I have never really meant it until now. His battle against the perpetual retardation of our species is the greatest battle ever fought, especially in the modern era. Jesus, and any other manifestation of a god or gods, is the problem, folks, not the answer. If we can get over the fairy tale, we can begin to move forward, so help me God.

Here is my contribution to this dumb website:
http://patterico.com/2005/11/23/3986/michael-newdow-thumbs-down/
Can’t speak to the show, I didn’t see it, but I think his cause is the greatest fight this country will ever see. To answer Black Jack’s question, I would replace In God We Trust with In The Union, or In The Constitution, We Trust. Taking the word God off our money does not mean the government would be taking an atheist stand, but rather an agnostic stand. Agnostics make no claim either way, because they know that such claims cannot be proven. Newdow makes the unprovable claim that there is no god, hence he is an atheist, but he isn’t fighting for the country to become atheist, he wants the government to be agnostic. He is absolutely correct in this fight. Hell, if it was up to me, I’d ban all religions and jail the lot of you, but no worries, I have no ambition to rule over retards.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Kamoomoo said...

You might be Deist or you might be pious, I don't care. I'm spiritually stupid and brilliant at the same time because I say so, and it's my God, god damn it.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home